We’ve got some really exciting news for the Marketplace upload process. Starting today, you can now quickly and easily import images from outside sources into ImageBrief and have your images ready for sale and monitored for theft. This is excellent news if your images live across multiple platforms online and you’re ready to sell them on the ImageBrief platform.
Here are the juicy details:
• Import images into your Marketplace from outside sources: Google Images (Picasa), Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, FTPs , and URLs.
• Within the file importer you can search their linked sources for particular images.
• The number of images that can be imported in one batch is increased to 100 for image imports (vs 25 with traditional method).
• Batches of images being imported can be “mix and match” from multiple sources.
How it works:
1. Choose the ‘Import New’ option when you go to upload new content to the Marketplace.
We hope that you’ll make the most of these new features that make it easier for you to upload, sell and protect your work on ImageBrief. To start uploading today, go to the Marketplace submission page. Need access to the portfolio and theft protection features? Upgrade here today.