At ImageBrief, we obsess over how to connect buyers and photographers in a way that meets both parties’ needs and addresses the problem of invisible portfolio websites. That’s why today, we’re introducing your brand new ImageBrief Portfolio—a redesigned and enhanced experience for both photographers and buyers.
The brand new portfolios showcase photographers’ work first and foremost—including a cleaner design and easier-to-use-features—while adding an eCommerce layer, allowing photographers to sell direct from their portfolio.
Here are some of the new features packed into this revolutionary release:
eCommerce Portfolio Marketplace for Explorer Plus and Premium Members
- Portfolio with Reverse Search and Automated Keyword Tagging
- Reverse Image Search – buyers can now search your Portfolio Marketplace using reference images as well as keywords
- Credit Card Payment facilities with automated billing, invoicing, and payments
- Day rate pricing options and quoting for assignment work
- A larger vocabulary for tagging including searchable, custom tags
- Updated location data available for tagging by city, state, country
- Auto suggestion for keywords during the tagging process
- Ability for buyers to get a pricing quote from you direct
Brand New Portfolio Features (available to all ImageBrief photographers)
- Enhanced, cleaner design
- Progress indicator so you know if your portfolio is completely filled out
- Improved upload/re-ordering capabilities
- Easier access to find, edit, and manage your images
Want to see all the brand new features for yourself? Log in and give your new portfolio a spin. In the coming weeks we’ll add even more features to the portfolios, so stay tuned!